CD sucks
I would also like to say that I admire Amir for his high tolerance of Wendy and his extreme devotion. I understand that flaws are oftentmies ignored when someone is as in love as Amir is. In response to the statements about Cody, I would like to say that he is a heartless, disgusting bastard. Even though I think this, I too feel that some of his actions towards Wendy are perpetuated by her reactions/actions.
In response to Eric's inquiry, I would just like to say that when I was dating Katie, I talked to her a lot first, went to a movie, then finally asked her out. I cannot say that I have had a lot of personal experience, but that's just what happened in one case. The approach seems to be similar in most cases though--get to know her better, then start doing stuff with her, and the "asking out" part is optional I guess.
I would also like to know what Cody puts on his resumes and college apps for community service because otherwise he can't be getting scholarships. Wendy's post on college confidential is so pompous; I think the person before her has a better chance at ENGAGE just because his involvement is better - internship at hospital, work at Fermi Labs (which is awesome).
In response to Eric's inquiry, I would just like to say that when I was dating Katie, I talked to her a lot first, went to a movie, then finally asked her out. I cannot say that I have had a lot of personal experience, but that's just what happened in one case. The approach seems to be similar in most cases though--get to know her better, then start doing stuff with her, and the "asking out" part is optional I guess.
I would also like to know what Cody puts on his resumes and college apps for community service because otherwise he can't be getting scholarships. Wendy's post on college confidential is so pompous; I think the person before her has a better chance at ENGAGE just because his involvement is better - internship at hospital, work at Fermi Labs (which is awesome).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home