Do they drop hints?
First, I have to say that I agree with Geoff's comments about women. Also, I need to apologize Amir for bashing his woman all the time, but she just annoys me a lot.
One of the worst things is when you like someone and you make eye contact. I find myself getting confused by the length of eye contact with certain people. In addition, females also tend to be heavy on not being forthcoming because they tend to think that the guy should do a lot of things, such as being first to confess their love, etc. At least, this is what I've gathered from others and some from personal experience, however little that may be.
Joe's Blog
One of the worst things is when you like someone and you make eye contact. I find myself getting confused by the length of eye contact with certain people. In addition, females also tend to be heavy on not being forthcoming because they tend to think that the guy should do a lot of things, such as being first to confess their love, etc. At least, this is what I've gathered from others and some from personal experience, however little that may be.
Joe's Blog

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home